Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No Turkey for Panclayke!

My apologies friends. I meant to regale you with my 'Turkey Donation Stories' but things dont turn out like we plan all the time, as im sure we all know. You see, the open mic night had the prize of a Turkey which i was going to donate to the Daily Bread Food Bank, but the judges of the Open Mic did not see fit to award me the turkey. I guess that was due to the turkey being a prize given to the 'least favorite performer of the night'. Instead, they saw fit to award me with the GRAND FRIGGIN PRIZE of opening for a future comedian at the Improv!!!! Im happier than a mecrophiliac in a mortuary right now, if im not being too subtle.


So theres the good news, The bad news, however, is that i do not have a new 'rideo' to post for all you wonderments as of yet. This has been a busy movie week (4!), speaking of which i have to head out and cheer on for Team Edward! However, since i have been gone awhile and sm still looking to raise money through the Clicking Canpaign , im going to leave you with the video of my Open Mic Stand up! Forgive the shaking... but the laughter created somewhat of an earthquake effect.




Well, ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. Tune in next week for the next eating challenge and more pancakery! Until then, this is PanClayke, reminding you that, when it comes to pancakes, it is impossible to not have a 'Culinary Boner'.

2 comments:

  1. You were absolutely fantastic! I can totally see why you were awarded the grand prize as I truly doubt there was anyone more deserving. You have such talent there and I hope that this will lead you on to even bigger and better things.

    It was so lovely to see you getting a good reception as well ~ the laughter shaking the camera made me smile in itself.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete