Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hey, remember when I was Vegan

Yeah.... neither do I. Especially after being in austin for about a week and being around some of the greastest BBQ in the world. Yeah... you heard me Memphis, what cha gonna do about it?


Anyhoo, today we find our hero ingesting a Shitload of said BBQ-ed cuisine. Where to go though? Being there is no shortage of places i decided to go for both the combination of Flavor, Atmosphere and general Austin-ness. After all, everybody can go to a Smokey Bones... but not everybody has... The Salt Lick!


*note: a HOOGE thank you to my loves Angelica and Devyn for joining me in all my quest to Devour the World. Needless to say there have been a surplus of rolaids bought and a renewed gym membership.



video


Bottom Line.... go here. If you already went today then go back!


Well folks, there you have it. Tune in nest time for emerils favorite burger and a walk down the legendary SoCo! Until then this is Pan-Clay-ke reminding you that all you CAN eat and all you SHOULD eat are two very different things.

2 comments: