Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Great Big Part of what we Love about Austin...

... They're Thundercloud Subs! Today was more of a Low Key day and was basically just filled with awesome conversation... not to mention enough sugar to light up Las Vegas. Honestly, if today alone does not give me Type 2 Diabetes then I will be very relieved.... but when someone asks if you want a Doughnut with bacon, you get a doughnut with bacon DAMMIT!

Well ladies and gentlemen there you have it, tune in next time for cupcakes out of an airstream trailer and something know simply as the 'Flagship'. What could it be... come back and find out. Until then this is Pan-Clay-Ke reminding you that a moment on the lips equals an afternoon on the toilet. TMI?

1 comment:

  1. Holey moley, that is the ultimate in gooey delicious junk food!
    I'm jealous that you're in Austin having all these culinary adventures. There are so many places I want to try out there, especially all the ones that serve food out of a trailer window.
    Also, I'll let you in on a secret (just b/w me and you and blogworld) if this is what you call getting "fat"... dude, keep it up because you are looking HOT. I'm going to do my best to get out there tomorrow to see you before you leave, though the pretty yellow lights that have appeared on my dashboard actually might mean bad things.
    Hope to see you soon and glad you're enjoying Austin!

    ReplyDelete